- This event has passed.
Fundamentals: Teens and Adults
June 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until June 10, 2021
CLASS 1 KNIFE SKILLS, SOUPS & SALAD
Learn how to hold a knife and practice essential knife cuts. Start off easy with the most basic: soup! Learn how to make a soup with a clear broth and a creamy chowder. Jump over salad and learn how to a traditional vinaigrette and the differences between a mixed and composed salad.
- Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Creamy Corn Chowder
- Simple Green Salad with 2 Salad Dressing Choices
- Salad Niçoise with Vinaigrette
CLASS 2 SAUTÉ & STIR FRY
Things heat up as we learn how to sauté and stir fry on the stove! Learn Italian techniques to make a simple pasta, French techniques to make a tasty pan sauce, and then move over to Asia to learn how to master the heat of a wok!
- Linguine Carbonara with Pantry Staples
- One Skillet Lasagna
- Sauteed Chicken Piccata
- Beef Broccoli Stir Fry with Black Pepper Sauce
CLASS 3 BAKE & BROIL
Move down to the ovens to make sweet and savory dishes! Learn how to use an oven for every meal from a frittata for breakfast, a chicken for dinner, and best chocolate chip cookies ever for dessert!
- Brined & Herbed Roast Chicken
- 1 Sheet Tray Dinner Roast Chicken & Charred Salsa
- Moroccan Salmon
- Cheddar, Bacon, and Potato Frittata
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
CLASS 4 GRILL & FRY
Believe it or not, things get hotter in the kitchen! Learn how to safely work with the open flame of a grill and the heat of a fryer. Learn how to make a juicy burger along with how to use a fryer to make fresh chips and tasty desserts!
- Turkey Burgers with Caramelized Onions
- Grilled Pork Kebabs on Cilantro Rice
- Carne Asada Street Tacos with Homemade Chips and Pico de Gallo
- Churros with Caramel Sauce
During All Hands-On Classes, We Will:
- Limit Class Size to 10 Students
- Require Masks
- Require Closed-Toe Shoes
- Require a Temperature Check
- Wash Hands, Sanitize Tables & Equipment between Every Task
- Maintain Work Tables 6 Feet Apart
January 7, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
January 8, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until January 29, 2022
January 14, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm