- This event has passed.
February Kids Hands-On: Potato Lover’s Month | Respect The Spud!
February 24 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until February 24, 2021
Class 1: Parslied Pan Fried Potato Cakes on Pretty Good Meatloaf, Potato Chip
Class 2: Twice Baked Potatoes w/ Bacon, Broccoli, and Cheddar, Needhams (A Potato
Confection from Maine)
Class 3: Papas Rellenas (Puerto Rican Stuffed Potatoes), Sweet Potato Mini-Pies
Class 4: One Pan Potato & Peruvian Chicken, Picarones (Peruvian Sweet Potato
During All Hands-On Classes, We Will:
- Limit Class Size to 10 Students
- Require Masks
- Require Closed-Toe Shoes
- Require a Temperature Check
- Wash Hands, Sanitize Tables & Equipment between Every Task
- Maintain Work Tables 6 Feet Apart
- All food will be taken to go so no masks will be removed during class.
Homeschool Code: februaryhomeschool2021
March 10 @ 1:30 pm - March 11 @ 3:00 pm