By visiting the Chef Tech’s website and registering for an event I acknowledge that I have carefully read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions of this notice.
General Class Policies
- Closed toed, flat shoes must be worn at all times. High heels and sandals are not permitted.
- If hair is long enough to be made into a ponytail, please do so.
- Hands must be thoroughly washed and nails must be clean.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne as it interferes with the students’ sense of smell and taste.
- Students are expected to behave in a manner that is appropriate in an educational and professional environment.
- All cancellations must be made 1 week prior to the scheduled class in order to receive credit towards a future class. In the event that you are unable to make a class with less than one week’s notice, we will be happy to accept a name transfer if you would like to fill your spot with a friend or family member.
- Chef Tech reserves the right to cancel or modify a class for any reason, including but not limited to insufficient enrollment or instructor illness. Students will be contacted via email and either a full refund or a credit towards another class will be issued.
Make-up Policy for Classes in a Series
- You must contact us prior to missing a class in order for us to allow you to make up a class
- If you miss a class and did not contact us prior to the time of the class there will be no make-up class offered
- All make-up classes must be taken within 6 months of the end of your series.
Birthday Parties & Special Events
- Early booking is strongly encouraged as dates fill up quickly. However, if space is available, we are always willing to work with you on short notice to make your event a huge success.
- To book a party or special event, please contact us by phone. A non-refundable deposit is due to reserve the date and time for your event. Checks and cash are accepted.
- Your balance is due is full at the conclusion of your event. Chef Tech reserves the right to cancel or modify an event. Families will be contacted and a full refund will be issued.
- If you have any questions, concerns or special needs assistance, please contact us.
If you purchased your class through Coursehorse, our Refund & Cancellation policy still applies to your purchase. In the event you are due a refund, please contact Coursehorse at the link below