By visiting the Chef Tech’s website and registering for an event I acknowledge that I have carefully read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions of this notice.
General Class Policies
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, NO sandals or flip flops please!
We are working with sharp utensils and hot liquids so want everyone to stay safe.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable cooking in. We will supply aprons, side towels, recipes, and everything else.
- Students are expected to behave in a manner that is appropriate in an educational and professional environment.
- All cancellations must be made 1 week prior to the scheduled class in order to receive credit towards a future class. In the event that you are unable to make a class with less than one week’s notice, we will be happy to accept a name transfer if you would like to fill your spot with a friend or family member.
- Chef Tech reserves the right to cancel or modify a class for any reason, including but not limited to insufficient enrollment or instructor illness. Students will be contacted via email and either a full refund or a credit towards another class will be issued.
Make-up Policy for Classes in a Series
- You must contact us prior to missing a class in order for us to allow you to make up a class
- If you miss a class and did not contact us prior to the time of the class there will be no make-up class offered
- All make-up classes must be taken within 6 months of the end of your series.
Birthday Parties & Special Events
- Booking early is encouraged as dates fill up quickly.
- To book a party or special event a 50% deposit is required at booking.
- We require a guaranteed head count at least two days before your event in order to shop and staff.
- The balance of your guest count/platters/corkage will be charged on the day of your event.
- Chef Tech reserves the right to cancel or modify an event and a full refund will be issued.
- If you have any questions, concerns or special needs assistance, please contact us.
- Gift Certificates here at Chef Tech never expire. There is also no inactivity fee charged.
- You may transfer your gift certificate to another person if you are unable to attend.
- Gift Certificates are transferable but non-refundable.